The Reverse Auctions feature in the Solicitations module has been turned off. Instead, now you can use our Marketplace product (formerly FedBid) to manage all of your reverse auction procurement needs. For additional information regarding how to configure this functionality or for any additional information, please review the attached Reverse Auction User Guide, highlighted by the steps below. Please note that some of the steps reference pages or sections in the attached documentation.
To get to the end game where you can post requisitions as reverse auctions, each of the following steps must be completed in this recommended order, by the person noted.
1. Get the reverse auction portal credentials for your agency, as described below in Obtaining the Reverse Auction Portal Credentials (page 6). Note: This step is intended for the system administrator:
To obtain the B2B ID you must submit a formal request. This formal request can be made by using the
Unison Business to Business Interconnect Request Annual Review form. This form requires information
like your agency name, source IP address or addresses, agency contact information, etc. Your agency
must complete this form and send it back to Unison. Then someone at Unison will review the form.
There are two ways to get a copy of the form:
1. Go to the end of the attached document—the last two pages are the front and back of the form
2. Email MarketplaceTechSupport@UnisonGlobal.com and ask for a copy of the Unison Business to Business Interconnect Request/Annual Review form—in this case someone from Unison will send you a reply with a copy of the form
Either way, once the form is completed, you must send it to:
From that point, someone at Unison (from our Support Team) will finalize your agency's RA B2B credentials and then contact you to let you know what to do next.
2. Set up the interface, as described in the Agency Interface Configuration section in the Reverse Auctions for System Administrators (page 8) chapter. Note: This step is intended for the system administrator.
To support the interface between PRISM and Marketplace, the following three fields must be configured
on the External page in the System Setup module:
- Reverse Auction Portal API Key (Refer to instructions provided in Step1 )
- Reverse Auction Portal URL: production instances use: https://apps.unisonglobal.com For test instances use: https://appstest.unisonglobal.com
- Reverse Auction Portal Name: Marketplace
3. Set up the RA feature at either the agency-level (as described in the Agency-Level Configuration section) or at the site-level (as described in the Site-Level Configuration section) in the Reverse Auctions for System Administrators (page 8) chapter. Note: This step is intended for the system administrator.
4. Set up the system rights, as described in the RA Security Rows Configuration section in the Reverse Auctions for System Administrators (page 8). Note: This steps is intended for the system administrator.
5. Set up a user account as a buyer in Marketplace, as described in the First-Time Reverse Auction Users section in the Reverse Auctions for the PRISM User (page 17) chapter. This step is intended for the individual users who will be posting reverse auctions.