Changes were made to the Archive Documents page on the Search Criteria panel on the left side of the page and on the right side of the page in the panel that displays the list of documents:
SEARCH CRITERIA PANEL CHANGES
The following changes were made to the Search Criteria panel on the Archive Documents page:
1. The Document Type field is new on the Search Criteria panel on the Archive Documents page. Use it to filter the list of documents that displays on the page—the search filter displays the documents in alphabetical order by document type. You can choose from:
- Assistance Agreement
- External BPA Call
- External Delivery Order
- Other Transaction
- Purchase Card Order
- Purchase Order
- Internal DO/TOs
2. The Awards field on the Search Criteria panel was renamed and is now the Award field (in other
words, it was plural, and now it is singular).
3. The Closed Status field on the Search Criteria panel was renamed and is now the Closed field.
RIGHT PANEL CHANGES
The following changes were made to the documents list that displays on the right panel on the Archive
1. The Award Type column was renamed and is now the Document Type column.
2. The above-mentioned Document Type column now displays document types such as “Contract,” or “Purchase Order,” instead of “Firm Fixed Price,” or “Cost-Sharing.”